Thursday, July 30, 2009

GERMAN SAUSAGES OR WURST FOR ALL

A few days ago I was just an innocent guy indulged in eating Malaysian cusine as this is is the normal way of life.

Then I was invited to have dinner in Euro Deli in KL : Swiss- German Grill cum restaurant. W.e brought our own wine.



We sat down on our reserved table and the journey of a gourmet extravaganza began. The pictures will tell the whole evening's adventure.

Like Alice In Wonderland, it was a sumptuous meaty meal and finished off with a pint of black German Beer.

I am thrilled to learn that there are over 100 varieties of WURST available and that there are 12 different types of German Beer.

Kurt Roelli, the Master Chef started the first butchery at the Bangsar Shopping Complex in 1991 and six years later opened the first Euro Deli in Damansara Kim ( SS20 PJ) and in 2000 at the turn of the millenium , the Jalan Yap Kuan Seng Euro Deli was established.

I have searched the Internet and I am now a Wurst 'wonder' reading up about Fresh Sausages and how to slice and spread sausages.

The Sausage Cooking Tips and how to grill sausages.

But what about the Chinese Sausages that I love. No problem, still very much on my 'makan list'.

I would like to visit Euro Deli to taste the roast pork knuckle, more Bratwurst and a bite of the Jumbo Sausage or possibly Pork Cordon Blue and Rib Eye Steak.



























Posted by Picasa
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment